Wednesday 19 July 2017

Is It the Way to Live Life

       Am I really leading the life in right way how it should be leaded? Is it the right way to live life? Am I confused? No. I am leading my life in wrong way, possibly the worst one in the world. But why I am not conscious of my life, my career. I am 25 years old and still an unemployed person while I have completed my BBA from the fund of my family. Am I not enough aged to earn some cash and change my lifestyle?

Everyday routine
Breakfast- 12:00 PM
Lunch- 2:00 PM
Dinner- 10:30 PM
Sleep- 4:00-5:00 AM

Wow Mr. Jahid! What a fixed person you are!
Anyway, I am too much idle person. I want to gain cash within a short time which is impossible. Is it the major problem? 
Sometimes I think you don't need to study a lot. Just capture the accounting system and start to earn. A lot of people around us earning a huge cash without being able to read Bengali and English. Moreover, some are the owner of very much reputed company. Then why the fuck we have studied? To do job under that guy who doesn't know what is a degree. No. They know more that you Mr. Jahid. That is why they are the boss. 
Those are my thoughts. I can think a lot but can't work. Sometimes it seems I will be the best marketing boss in the world. But I know it never gonna be happened. You know I am the dumbest person in the world.
Whatever, I know I am suffering from depression and it will be vanished too soon and I will be the one person, marketing boss. I am lazy but my hope is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment