Wednesday 2 August 2017

Am I Bachelor | My Bachelor Life

Yes!!!!! I am Bachelor. What does it mean by Bachelor? The Bengali meaning of the word "bachelor' is "Kumar" which means someone who doesn't yet marry a girl. I still didn't. So I am Bachelor. But what we actually mean by Bachelor in our country is someone who lives single or with mates without his/her family. In that way I am also a bachelor. I live with my friend Rajib and Rabby. After all, it is proved that I am Bachelor from every angle.

The Thug Life
From 2013, I am living Bachelor life. At first, I was living with my father. He was a businessman. After returning back of my father to home, I changed my room and I was living with some of my friends from my hometown. The most amazing person in there was "Abdul Aziz Fahim". I will never forget you man. I know you will never forget me too cause I have borrowed BDT. 1500 from him and never felt the necessity of giving back. Anyway, thanks man. Then I shifted to Jigatola and lived in Babu Uncle's house. We lived there for two month and then we shifted to Kazi House. The house was amazing for bachelor but we couldn't last for long time and shifted after a few months. Then we rent a flat in "NOAKHAILLA's" house. You should know that everyone considers "Noakhailla & Barishailla" as bad people though I am also a "NOAKHAILLA". Those two are two states actually. They are not bad actually. Anyway, we lived there for 1 and a half year almost and still I think this was the best house for us. After leaving that house, our thug life had started. In 6 months, I have changed my room to four places and it is waiting to be five in next two month cause the house where I am living now is not comfortable for us. I don't know where I have to live next. 

The Beautiful Life
I never thought that I would have my life in this amazing situation. Though it is thug life, there is a lot of amazing thing too. Playing cards with friends from 12 am to till morning and having breakfast without a little sleeping was amazing though it is bad for health. Sometimes I thought, will I ever be able to pass the moments. Moreover, the frankly life which I never seen before was discovered here. Study together before the exam night and getting a good marks was really enjoyable. Living without a single money was the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment